The Road to The 2022 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas Starts With $ 1
As every year the World Series of Poker played in Las Vegas, Nevada, attracts the attention of all poker players. Live poker players, online poker players, beginners and professionals alike, all want to take part in the main event in the WSOP Poker Tournament Series which will take place this year from 3-16.7.22. This year, the poker championship will be played in a new location at the hotel – Bally’s and Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
What is the Main Event of the 2022 World Series of Poker?
The main tournament at the World Series of Poker is No Limit Texas Hold’em (NLH) with an entry fee of $ 10,000, 60,000 chips that are 300 BB (blinds). For the tournament winner is guaranteed a cash prize of several million dollars, a gold bracelet marking a WSOP tournament winner and lots of worldwide respect.
This year, the final day of the tournament will be played on 18.7.22 and will be preceded by 4 qualifying tournaments.
Last year, the 2021 Poker World Championship was won by Koray Aldemir, a German player registered under the Austrian flag, who defeated 6,650 players who participated in the tournament and won $ 8,000,000.
How Do I Sign Up For The World Series of Poker?
Players interested in taking part in the championship and participating in the main event tournament and paying the $ 10,000 entry fee can do so through GGPoker online poker platforms.
All you have to do is enter the platform interface and click on tournaments (marked with a red arrow) Then, click on Road to Vegas (marked with a red arrow) Choose WSOP 2022 Main Event – Direct Buy In, after registering an official representative will contact you by 20.6 to submit All the details you need to know.
How to Qualify For The Main Event With Only $ 1?
The entrance fee for the main tournament is $ 10,000. To this expense must be added the cost of a flight and a hotel. Undoubtedly an expensive expense that not everyone can afford.
Through the GGPoker online poker platforms online poker players can try to make their dream come true and win a full WSOP package that includes a flight, hotel and entry fee for the main event tournament totaling of $ 12,500. With a buy in tournaments of only $ 1, how it can be? Winning a satellite Tournaments.
Satellite Tournaments Leading to The Main Event Tournament at The World Poker Championship
The lowest satellite tournament you can sign up for is the $ 1 entry fee with 5,000 chips that are 100 BB. The winner of the tournament is guaranteed a $ 25 entry ticket to the next satellite tournament.
How to Find The Satellite Tournaments?
Enter your poker platform (GGPoker) Click on Tournaments (marked with a red arrow) then click on Road To Vegas (marked with a red arrow) Click on the Buy In (marked with a red arrow) to arrange the entry fee from the lowest to the highest.
Choose the satellite tournament that suits you, you do not have to start from the lowest satellite but can start from more advanced stages and the entrance fee to them is more expensive.
How Many Steps of Satellite Tournaments Do You Have To Go Through?
- The $ 1 satellite tournament leads to the $ 25 tournament
- The $ 25 satellite tournament leads to a $ 250 tournament
- The two winners of the $ 250 satellite tournament will win the full package that includes a flight, accommodation and entry fee to the main tournament.
- The $ 10 satellite tournament leads to a $ 108 tournament
- The $ 108 satellite tournament leads to a $ 1,000 tournament
- In the $ 1,000 satellite tournament, a number of players will win according to the number of entrants to the tournament, in the full package that includes flight, accommodation and entrance fees to the main tournament.
- The $ 55 satellite Tournament leads to a $ 525 tournament
- In the $ 525 satellite tournament, a number of players will win according to the number of entrants to the tournament, in the full package that includes flight, accommodation and entrance fees to the main tournament.